1. Blair of Atlantic-Pacific – It’s like a ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ wedding look! Love!
2. Leandra of The Man Repeller – Leandra’s styling is always so unexpected. I am always left saying, “Why didn’t I think of that?” after seeing her looks.
3. Andy of StyleScrapbook – Fabulous mix! The heels + neck tie are the perfect touch.
4. Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage – One of my favorite things to do right now is pair a fresh striped tee with a casual blazer- instant chic.
5. Annabel of Blushing Ambition – What can I say- Annabel is the cutest lil thing out there! She would look good in anything. I especially like her cropped top.
6. Betty of Le Blog de Betty – Her boots give her classic feminine look a perfect amount of edge.
7. Sandra of 5 Inch and Up – Sandra is a master at finding very simple classic pieces that have a special added detail. Her sweater is no exception- the back of it is such a surprise. Make sure to check out her blog to see it.
By Jenn Camp