Late night? Tips for beautiful eyes the morning after
Puffy eyes and dark circles are the price we pay for late nights.
Most of us suffer these symptoms due to genetics,but for most, the main causes are lack of sleep, fatigue, and stress. Puffiness is the result of swelling in the lower eyelids.Dark circles, in contrast, are blood vessels that are visible through the skin.
Effective plan for puffy eyes:
Applying cold objects like cucumber reduces blood flow
and minimizes the puffy appearance, but only temporarily.
For better results from the moment you wake up, try these tricks:
• Before a late night, tuck into a vegetable based low sodium
meal to reduce fluid retention.
• Wash your face with cold water as soon as you wake up.
• Take some exercise. Even just a short walk will speed up
the fluid drainage process and make your eyes brighter sooner.
Win the war against dark circles
• Dark circles are a tell-tale sign of iron deficiency. Try to eat
more spinach, oatmeal and lentils.
• Try tea bags! Green and black tea have anti-inflammatory
properties. A low-tech solution is to soak tea bags in warm
water, cool them in the fridge, drain the excess liquid and then
place the bags on closed eyes for10 to 15 minutes.
• A good night’s sleep is one of the simplest and most effective solutions.
• Try a serum treatment at home. Apply it twice a day for at least a month.
Hide them with an under-eye concealer.
Por: Itziar Arriola H.